Who do I call with questions regarding service transfer or billing?

Contact the municipality your property is located in, Clarks Summit Borough, Clarks Green Borough or South Abington Twp.  Phone numbers are available in the website links below.

Who do I contact if I have a backup or leak in my sewer line?

Contact your local municipality. Phone numbers available in the website links below.

What is required when building a new home?

Contact your local municipality for their requirements. ARWA requires you fill out a Tapping Permit Application which is available on our website.

What should not be flushed down the toilet?
  1. Baby wipes, flushable wipes
  2. Feminine products
  3. Cooking Grease
  4. Dental Floss
  5. Diapers
  6. Cotton Balls, Q-tips
  7. Pills
  8. Paper towels, Tissues
  9. Cigarette Butts

Do flushable wipes really break down?

Flushable Wipes' Effects On Our Sewer System